Attend one of our webinars on “Addressing the Top 10 Challenges of LTE EPC Testing” to discover the challenges, pitfalls, and best practices in testing LTE EPC networks and products. Register for one of two sessions: on September 14, 2011 at 2:00pm EST, or September 21, 2011, at 10:00am BST (GMT+1).
Adoption of 4G technologies is primarily driven by the surge in consumer demand for high-bandwidth, high-performance wireless broadband access for a variety of applications for video on demand, social networking and more. With LTE becoming the preferred choice for most operators rolling out 4G services, equipment manufacturers are racing against the clock to deliver all the LTE infrastructure components with the highest possible quality.
We are hosting two sessions of a webinar to talk specifically about the challenges faced by equipment manufacturers in delivering LTE EPC network elements, including MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF and more. Some of the key testing challenges include:
- Load sharing and redundancy
- Supporting higher performance requirements
- Inter RAT support with 3GPP and non-3GPP networks
- Continuously evolving specifications
- Maturing test and measurement systems
Please join our experts to learn about solutions to test critical functions such as charging, value added policy control, interoperability, and handovers. We will also be providing real-world examples of specific situations and techniques distilled from our LTE EPC testing engagements with leading telecom equipment manufacturers.
Attendees will learn how to best address the top 10 challenges of LTE EPC testing, including:
- Understanding the key challenges of testing LTE EPC solutions
- Identifying the typical risks and pitfalls to avoid across multiple testing phases
- Applying real-world examples to specific testing scenarios
- Identifying approaches to cost-effective testing to deliver high-quality products quickly
Who Should Attend
- LTE Product/Project Managers
- LTE System Architects
- Heads of Testing/Test Managers
- Test Environment Managers/Test Architects
- Testing Professionals
- Srimanta Kumar Purohit, Principal Systems Engineer, Aricent
- R. Ezhirpavai, Technology Director, Aricent
- Tauseef Hasan, Engineering Project Manager, Aricent
To cater to the high interest levels in LTE testing, we are conducting two live webinar sessions, one for the Americas on September 14, 2011 at 2:00pm EST, and a second for Europe and AMEA on September 21, 2011, at 10:00am BST (GMT+1). Register for whichever is most convenient for you.
We look forward to connecting with you!